Accessing your Secure File Pro Portal
- Click here to open the SecureFilePro log in page.
- When the log in page opens, enter your username and password. The portal password is created by the user and our office has no ability to tell you what password you created. If you don't remember your password, click the "forgot password" link to create a new one.
Viewing and downloading documents from the portal
- When you have signed in and are directed to your portal home page, click DOCUMENTS FROM PREPARER from the My Folder menu on the left side of the screen.
- In the window to the right, the uploaded document list should appear. Click the DOWNLOAD link for the document you wish to retrieve.
- Choose whether you would like to OPEN or SAVE the document.
- If you choose not to save the document to your computer, it will remain in the portal until you choose to delete it.
Uploading documents to the portal
- Click the DOCUMENTS TO PREPARER link in the My Folder section.
- In the window on the right, click the UPLOAD link.
- Click the BROWSE FILES button to locate the scanned or saved document on your computer that you wish to upload.
- Click the UPLOAD button.
- The file will display in the window on the right. At this time you can choose to rename or delete the file if necessary.
- Your preparer will be notified by email that you have uploaded a document.